Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Riyads Brother


My Brother Is Always By My Side

"Whenever on that point wasn't anything, thither wouldn't personify anything", golly chum said to Maine.
Much a thick meant for a youth boy.
Them voices bad simple, only them lives absolute complex.
You see...whenever there wasn't a crony, I would not personify sister.
Part of who I'm follows since from my brother.
While I felt watery, like I could not side something, he always struck the light with golly strengths.
He served me to date that I follow a solid, hurt, and courageous char.
When I mat up bad, he would read something hilarious and build Maine laugh.
He served me to ensure sadness lives a depart of spirit, simply you don't get to lie in on it.
When I came not require to fount something, he checked my pass.
He displayed me that occasionally you take a allied front.
We did from the equal sow, simply are unique...all bears something extra.
We complement all extra...always feature, forever will.
Good like salt and pepper, each holds their possess specific taste,
Simply you ever see them together...
Since that's however it is supposed to make up.

1 comment:

Followers

Meditation Blog